Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 3 - Decided

Today I decided something....

First, I decided that if next year I got streamed to Science class... I will stop playing so much game, maybe just cut down my gaming time to only on weekend.I made this decision because of a conversation with my friends about something that I don't want to share. The second decision I made today is moving the laptop from the living room to my bedroom. The reason I did this is because, since I just started my blog, I want my blog to be written in private. Would you like to let people see you drawing a picture? It's the same thing... I also do other stuff on my computer that I want to do in private, such as finding information through the internet, and most of all, chatting. And yes, I'm shy, I don't like people watching me do something.

Hmm... today exam was...actually not so great, Mathematic is easy, Sejarah is so-so, I know half, don't know the other half. Tomorrow is the last day of PMR... YESSSS, but noo.... tomorrow is my Chinese subject... noooooooooo, but yessssss

If it can't be cure, it must be endured

That's all for today