Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 18 - What the...

Today the school invited a math speaker or whatever the guy is called, to come to our school to talk about math...hmm... it was ok, since the guy is retired and I see him very tired on the second half of the speech, he walk around, talk then sit.... I feel sad abit. Then another shock is that, my classmate told me that I need to rap.. yes, rap, I did not spell wrong. Now I don't even know what song is that, and worst of all, there's a rehearsal for that song tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I feel a bit sick currently, I have flu and cough, and tomorrow is basketball competition between class...I think today topic is like a slap in the face when I type out these stuff.. realizing these stuff I need to do. Well at least I realizing these can help me in someways...I think.

Forewarned is forearmed

-kb