Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 61 - X-tra Early

Today kinda wierd... I post this quite early, 1:10p.m. my computer time.
Well, I do this early because I scare I forgotten what I need to write.

What I want to share to all of you is... this morning ... 2:00 a.m. (midnight, just so you know) I'm up-to-date on Bleach now... wuhu, I read till chapter 398 (I think) YEAH ... BANKAI

The second thing I want to share is... tuition is actually read as tu-i-tion, not like everyone pronounce it ti-u-tion. Wow, that is unexpected. Who read tuition as tu-i-tion, let me know, offering RM5 as an Christmas Gift. Please be honest

-kb (if I have things to add, I'll put an Update sign)

P.S. : put your name on c-box and I'll tell you how I'm gonna send you that RM5, and I'm serious about that RM5. Eligible for people I can reach now. If you're at west Malaysia or if you are not in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah reader, sorry, I don't do post laju or something