Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 34 - Last day

I disagree before that time pass so fast, but today, I feel the time tick life away, it's so unreal. (try guess where I get this line from, offering RM10)

All I know time is a valuable thing, watch it countdown as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the school days. What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time.

(If you're lazy, look at the bottom of this post)

Haiz... first of all, my goal for this year... is *censored* (only Reuben know, don't ask him)
the goal I willing to share is, get streamed into science, tired for 2 year, and then tired more for a few year on pursuing my life goal, which is become a.. well depends, either medical or engineering. And then happy for the rest of my life.

Now let's write about today...boring, done

No, wait...
today was o.k., I talked with my friend...stay with my friend.... more talking .... go back my aunt house... eat ... go back my home.. played games... eat... game... chat with my best friend... play more game...SMS (wuhu)... write blog (now)... (from here onwards it's planned future ) watch the first season of my favourite tv show, House M.D. ( I skipped the whole season 1 2 3 4 and straight watch season 5... so holiday is the time to watch everything)..finally... sleep.

Oh yeah, when I leave the school today, I feel sad, not sure but I think I feel like crying, because ... leaving your friend.. and unable to see them...can't be with my best best best friend...Cannot see the ... uhh.. never mind...

Well... if you manage to read through all the (valuable) garbage I written... good for you
For those who are lazy.. read below

Just read the whole post... really... since today is the last day of school and I made this post especially long for this sad day.

Live everyday like it is your last.

-kb (for those who still don't know what's kb, it's short for k, bye.. my signature style, blogger please don't copy)